Whats in the box:
- QL-720NW Label Printer
- Built in wireless networking
- 62mm black on white continuous length tape
- Standard address label (100 labels)
- CD ROM: Setup and operation guide
- USB Cable
- AC adapter
- DK roll guide
- Cleaning sheet
- Easy to use €“ print labels without installing software*
- Fast €“ print up to 93 labels per minute (standard address labels)
- Versatile €“ print labels up to 62mm wide and signs up to 1m long
- High quality €“ up to 300 x 600 dpi print resolution
- Includes 2 DK starter label rolls
- compatible with vista and windows 7
The Brother QL-720NW has versatile connectivity offering both Ethernet and Wireless (802.11b/g/n) interfaces. Plus a Serial interface is included too so the QL-720NW can download label templates into memory or can be used with a scanner.
The Brother QL-720NW is easy to set up on the network using Brothers network management tools: plus developers have access to the free SDK (bPAC).
The QL-720NW has a print speed of up to 93 labels per minute. Which is about a 30% improvement on previous models.
The printer also has a built in cutter. Smartphone users can print labels using your Apple? iPhone: iPad and iPod touch or Android smartphones using the free: Brother„¢ iPrint&Label app. This app features label templates €“ or you are able to design your own custom labels.
See our review on the PT-Desktop printers